ADVERTISEMENT CONTEST FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
Click Here to Register! / पंजीकरण के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें!
PRINT REQUEST Login
User ID / प्रयोक्ता आईडी
Password / पासवर्ड
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS & TERMS AND CONDITION FOR DESIGNING A POSTER FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY 2019
1. Design a Poster for Independence Day 2019 on the theme “Changing Face of India- Independence Day 2019”.
2. Required dimension for the Poster is 17 x 22 inches.
3. The theme for the competition is “ Changing Face of India- Independence Day 2019”.
4. Last Date for acceptance of entries is 10th August 2019.
5. Every citizen of India can participate in the competition irrespective of his/her age.
6. Selected entry/entries would be given a cash reward of Rs 15,000.
7. The poster should be in the language of choice of the participant.
8. Each individual can submit only one design.
9. The poster should be designed in a digital platform only i.e Corel Draw 15/17, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
10.For the purpose of the initial screening and short listing the entries would be received in a pdf format onto www.mygov.in and www.davp.nic.in (size: less than 5 mb).
11.Those entries which are finally shortlisted shall have to provide the designs in High Resolution format (of over 300 dpi) and in an editable open file -Corel Draw 15/17, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
12.The Poster design should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act.
13.Due permissions should have been obtained from those concerned along with their no objection certificates, in case of use of any picture or a model or a celebrity in the design or layout for successive use in Govt. of India campaign, if required.
14.In case of use of quotation its source should be properly verified and authenticated and mentioned in the communication
15.The entire Poster design should be able to stand the scrutiny of Court of Law, in case of any dispute.
16.The Poster should be self certified by each entrant that it is original and there is no plagiarized element in it.
17.The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the shortlisted Poster design would solely remain with BOC.
18.The applicant should give his Name, Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number email id and Bank Account details in the format given below:
Name of the Applicant
Telephone number & Mobile Number
Bank Account Details(Name of the Bank along with details of Branch & IFSC Code)